Shower – relaxation and natural beauty
October 1st, 2014
You ever think true shower laborious and wasteful? We need 15 minutes each day to groom themselves and actually saving shower water rather than using the drain hose. Alternatively, you can take advantage of this rare time to rest the mind, relax the muscles and soothe the nerves.You ever think true shower laborious and wasteful? We need 15 minutes each day to groom themselves and actually saving shower water rather than using the drain hose. Alternatively, you can take advantage of this rare time to rest the mind, relax the muscles and soothe the nerves.
Selecting suitable gel
soap Besides milk and clean common bath, you can also add other options such as foaming shower gel, shampoo, soap bubbling member (drop one tablet in the tank each shower), salt color, pearl salt exfoliating dead skin …
You can find a buyer at the business center or cosmetics at market stalls. When buying, you note that the product selected by the prestigious brand name, specify the expiry and production dates on the packaging.
You can buy each a bit, try and pick out their own product categories like the best for the next visit!
Relax with natural essential oils
Relaxation will depend very much on the temperature of bath water and aroma. When started, flush both hot and cold taps are the same, then turn off the cold water faucet and slowly adjust the hot water tap until you feel appropriate temperature. Then wash phase (or members effervescent bath), depending on your preference. And finally, add a few drops of essential oil small.
Not only relaxing, essential oils also have multiple functional health benefits such as:
- Relieve stress or depression : lavender, jasmine, nail shrine …
- Relieve fatigue and lack of energy : citrus essential oils (citrus)
- To reduce headaches : eucalyptus oil or juniper
- To scented skin : geranium essential oil or sandalwood
- To detoxify the skin : discharging oil, eucalyptus, eucalyptus or lavender
- Exfoliation : mix a little sea salt, salt or salt pearl color in water, then gently massage bath. You can add a little salt sponge to remove stronger.
- To treat pain / myositis : dissolve 2 tablets of aspirin in the bath
Notes on the shower :
- Bath water temperature should ideally be 37 degrees C. Do not dip more than 15 minutes.
- If you want to get up the aroma bath, mix 20-30 drops of essential oil in a small cup with milk, yogurt or honey and then dissolve into the water tank. Usually you just mix 3-10 drops of oil are sufficient.
- When stepping out of the bathroom, do not dry yourself immediately but please wear a bathrobe.Refreshing feeling will stay with you a little longer.
- Do not use too much oil for pregnant women and children. Essential oils of lemon, orange, grapefruit, cinnamon, clove, peppermint can cause feelings of agitation, irritability.
- Essential oils will promote maximum effect if mixed with warm water.